Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CFC Great Adventure


Yup! The CFC and Counter Culture group had serious crazy fun and great adventure at Gabai Waterfall. We suppose to leave early on that but due to some unseen circumstances we only manage to leave 915am. However we manage to reach there in 30 mins because the swift and skillful abilities of our professional transporter. Once we arrive there, we all manage to lose our weight as we need to walk, climb, trek and drench to reach to the special spot where we can perform expert slide and dive. After awhile Joy gave us a treasure hunting experience. Please ask Joy for more info. After the enjoyment, we hijacked the other group by having our lunch at Old Town. Then we have some cyberspace adventure. Here are some pictures to prove that we had crazing and countering voyage.












7 comments:

Dormiens said...

And I won the treasure hunt!

Sebastian said...

Too bad that my Leader don't like to swim.

Keng Lik said...

dormiens:
Haha yeah right, you were so good at treasure hunting under water.

Sebastian:
Lucky u decided to "abandon" your group member lol. But in the end we were the one hijacking your group

Sebastian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sebastian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sebastian said...

Keng Lik : Don't say "abandon" pls..I only want to make myself more interactive so I join you guys.. haha! anyway I still join my group fellowship ok?(Old Town )But my leader din come only.. haha
But that day.. Someone don't want fetch me leh.. Donno who leh? haha Luckily I'm smart and I find my own transport.. haha

Keng Lik said...

who deleted all the comment ??